- We received instructions to assist a vulnerable family that required emergency accommodation.
- This was sourced initially via our hotel team and we immediately settled them into a local Premier Inn. We were contacted by the Adjusters a few days into the accommodation and advised that the family were viewed as vulnerable due to the condition of their faculties caused by the incident and the deterioration of their health.
- We contacted their support network and worked with them to find longer term accommodation in the area. During this time they had cause to move from the Premier Inn because of their deteriorating condition. This was facilitated immediately and the customer placed into accommodation more suitable to their current needs.
- Long term accommodation was eventually found that accommodated the customers’ needs and deteriorated condition, Mrs F was now wheelchair bound and Mr F was in recovery from cancer treatment. We provided assistance to help with their move and they stayed in the accommodation for 14 months, after which they moved back to their own property having made a good recovery during a settled period in longer term accommodation.
- We worked with the care team to improve our disability triaging form which we then embedded into our Phoenix system so that all customers that have a vulnerable or sensitive need to be accommodated as part of the relocation process will be asked discreet, sensitive and considered questions to help with the correct and appropriate accommodation selection for their particular needs.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email