- We received instructions to assist with a number of lessees affected by a fire in a part built block of flats.
- This was a huge challenge as Prince was playing at the O2 at the time and hotel allocation was scarce.
- We immediately relocated the tenants into hotels in the area luckily within walking distance of the block.
- We set up communication links with the brokers/adjusters and property management company and created a communication network for the tenants so that they could be contacted about the progress at the property.
- The lessees were found long-term accommodation and funding facilities were set up for parking/laundry/taxis etc.
- When the refurbishment works had been completed A3Countrywide arranged for the phased return of the lessees along with their personal effects from let properties and storage.
- We were praised by the client, stating that this was the first exercise like this where the company had not been subjected to a mountain of claims.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email