- Lambert Smith Hampton Limited is registered in the United Kingdom, with its head office located at United Kingdom House, 180 Oxford Street, London, W1D 1NN.
- Certain uses of ‘The Website’ are prohibited and amount to a misuse of our systems and ‘The Website’. Please refer to clause 3.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in ‘The Website’ (including all database rights, trade marks, service marks, trading names, text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to LSH or our business partners or associates. Subject to clause 3, you may download material from ‘The Website’ for the sole purpose of using ‘The Website’. However, you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store (in whole or in part), frame, pass-off any material or information on or downloaded from ‘The Website’ without attributing it to LSH or our prior written consent, where applicable.
- The Website’ may contain links to websites operated by third parties. LSH have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from ‘The Website’, you do so at your own risk.
- The details of the properties available on ‘The Website’ are provided for your information only. We make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
- You accept that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specification necessary to use ‘The Website’ and that your computer system is compatible with ‘The Website’.
- You must not misuse our system or ‘The Website’. In particular, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and ‘The Website’, or attempt to carry out any of the foregoing.
- You must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or ‘The Website’, or to search, display or obtain links to any part of ‘The Website’, other than the home page at www.lsh.co.uk. Obtaining access to any part of our system or ‘The Website’ by means of any such automated programs (other than a Permitted Program) is strictly unauthorised.
- To register for the MyLSH service and receive details of properties on ‘The Website’, you must submit a completed registration form to us. At our discretion, we may refuse your application for registration. If we accept your application for registration, we will confirm this by sending you an email containing an activation link.
- Each registration is for a single user only. You may not share your username and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us is accurate and complete.
- You accept sole responsibility for all use of and for keeping secret any account ID and password that may have been given to you or chosen by you for use on ‘The Website’. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security of ‘The Website’ of which you become aware.