Key findings from the Q3 2015 edition of our Industrial Investment update report include:
- Q3 activity was heavily focused on Distribution Warehouses, which accounted for three quarters of total
- The multi-let market has seen further yield compression during Q3 2015, driven by numerous institutional fund requirements and tangible rental growth prospects.
- Strong demand for prime estates has also put downward pressure on yields for secondary estates.
- Going into 2016 we expect to see an increase in funding for speculative development.
- We expect a flurry of industrial portfolio deals in Q4 and are aware of over £400m of portfolios being prepared or brought to the market at present.
Get in touch
Email me direct