Location planning is a key to the operational success of any corporate occupier.
It involves knowledge of specific locations, costs and market conditions. Demographic insight is also crucial. You want to attract the correct customer base and the right talent for your business.
Our corporate real estate team and location strategy experts deliver the right space through:
- Local market knowledge and extensive experience
- Location based data such as Total Office Cost Survey (TOCS), research models and GIS software.
- Examination of key criteria such as accessibility, availability, labour cost, corporate image, business services, availability of government grants and local living conditions for staff
- Consideration of your current and future business strategy, organisation structure and function, workforce, workplace strategy, corporate culture and relevant financial issues
- Full evaluation of your property options, providing a detailed cost analysis to make sure that you choose the right building
- Securing the right opportunity, ensuring reduced costs, improved occupational flexibility, improved operational performance and increased staff retention and morale
- Relocation support that utilises our understanding of the building condition and commercial terms, minimising the risk of cost escalation during fit-outs and assisting in the accurate projection of lifecycle costs.
Read our Total Office Cost Survey for detailed information on office costs for over 50 UK locations