We take the stress and uncertainty out of your office move and carry out negotiations with your landlord.
Office acquisition and tenant representation
We can manage the office acquisition process on your behalf. This reduces disruption to your business and allows us to deliver great value.
The stages where we add value include:
- Identifying and agreeing your office requirements
- Advising on appropriate size and grade of office property
- Recommending a lease structure to suit your business needs
- Conducting a search to identify potential options, on and off market
- Agreeing Heads of Terms on your behalf and minimising or limiting liabilities
- Negotiating a rent free period and/or incentive package
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure the lease is reasonable
- Managing the timescale and seeing the transaction through to completion
Agreeing the best terms for your business
The headline financial terms are important in any deal but we will also focus on agreeing a balanced package of terms. The following points are often poorly negotiated and can leave tenants exposed:
- Repairing obligations
- Alienation rights
- Break option conditions
- Liability for landlord fees
By acting on your behalf we can ensure the package of terms is appropriate to the circumstance and represents good value.