- We were appointed by St Modwen Homes to secure Reserved Matters planning permission for Phase 2 of a hybrid planning permission for 200 residential dwellings on the site of the former Victoria Football Ground, which had lain vacant for the past 20 years.
- The hybrid planning permission provided for the relocation of the River Trent out of an 8m deep concrete culvert running through the site into a new naturalized corridor, the detail of which was the subject of a separate application being determined concurrently by the LPA.
- Part of the Phase 2 site had been excluded from the original hybrid application, so a separate Full application was needed to include this land within the scheme.
- We prepared both Full and Reserved Matters applications for Phase 2 of the development, demonstrating how the proposals would integrate successfully with the earlier Phase 1 development and the submitted proposals for the new river corridor consistent with the original hybrid planning permission.
- Planning permission was secured, enabling Phase 2 of the development to be delivered, providing 70 dwellings and new outdoor sports pitches for the adjacent primary school.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and properties by email