Our Q4 2016 update also reveals:
- Industrial volumes accounted for 11.1% of all property volume for 2016, its highest since 2009.
- REIT's remain net buyers of industrial despite being net sellers of all UK property.
- Local authorities were active buyers, taking advantage of low borrowing costs.
- Limited buying opportunities and strong occupier market fundamentals continue to put pressure on pricing.
- While pricing will remain firm, volume in Q1 will be down on last quarter due to an underlying lack of stock.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and properties by email