- To reconfigure and refurbish the Grade II listed Kendal Town Hall and South Lakeland House.
- Feasibility structures, design, specification, contractor procurement and co-ordination of specialists, project management and contract administration services.
- The project was split in two phases, Phase one: Kendal Town Hall
- Phase one provided a much-needed refurbishment to the Town Hall whilst being sympathetic to its Grade II listing, upgraded working facilities, provided disability access, opened-up greater meeting room space and provided a new reception area.
- Phase two: South Lakeland House.
- Phase two involved the reconfiguration and refurbishment of the offices in South Lakeland House. The office space was split 50:50, 50% as the designated offices for SLDC and the remaining 50% made available to let to other organisations.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email