- We were instructed by Cherwell District Council to prepare an Economic Needs Assessment (ENA) which would form a key part of the evidence base to inform their Local Plan Review. The ENA identifies future job growth and employment land requirements for the district to 2040.
- The team have considerable experience preparing ENAs and economic evidence base documents for local authorities nationwide. We also have market-leading commercial research and agency teams providing excellent market intelligence.
- Following extensive stakeholder consultation, we developed bespoke modelling solutions for Cherwell including modelling the needs arising for R&D space linked with Oxford University and spin out companies.
- We modelled the changing requirements for office floorspace responding to stakeholder feedback and evolving occupier requirements following the pandemic.
- Our approach combines our rigorous stakeholder engagement and local commercial knowledge with our forecasting and modelling techniques to create a bespoke modelling approach reflecting local circumstances.
- The ENA provided the Council with a detailed assessment of future employment floorspace requirements – by typology and location – taking account of existing and emerging business needs.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email