The project included over 50 new town centre apartments as well as multiple new restaurants. We were instructed to bring forward the first phase of the Council’s flagship scheme. Working closely with multiple stakeholders, we provided input in to master planning wider site and mix of uses, design, size, layout of scheme of a phase I scheme. This resulted in an excellent relationship being built between ourselves and the council based on the passion for the scheme encompassed by all consultants involved.
- We were instructed by AVDC to assist the Council to bring forward the first phase of their ambitious master plan, which comprised of a mixed use development of 60 town centre apartments and 4 new restaurants, set in a new and high quality public realm.
- The Council required a commercial partner with the right expertise and ethos to deliver this flagship scheme.
- We undertook feasibility and development appraisals to evaluate financial viability and value engineering.
- We advised on the risk and reward profiles for appointing a developer or undertaking a direct development.
- We undertook sensitivity analysis on construction cost, rent; sales rates; letting voids and yield.
- We advised on the timescale of procurement and construction, as well as expenditure required at each stage.
- We provided advice on the procurement of a developer through an OJEU compliant framework.
Teresa Lane, Head of Commercial Property and Regeneration at Aylesbury Vale District Council said:
"Professionalism encompasses many skills and behaviours including excellent inter-personal skills. Our key contacts at LSH certainly possess these which has added to the success of the project. The relationship between individuals is also crucial and at LSH we have built up at excellent rapport with Neil Parlett and Helen Bonneville. We have confidence in the advice they give and feel they are part of the AVDC team’’.
(Images supplied by Mark Baines)
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email