- The scheme requires the demolition of the existing buildings to provide a new nine- and four-storey building, will comprise 679 sq m of commercial space, as well as 37 high-quality apartments and 20 new affordable homes, making a sizeable contribution to the Council’s affordable housing supply.
- We advised on all aspects of the close consultation with Ealing Council, which had previously rejected the original application due to concerns about the height of the scheme.
- We successfully demonstrated that the proposed scheme will not only be appropriate to the local context, which includes a nearby Conservation Area and listed building, but will provide a new, attractive focal point for Hanwell town centre and will also make a positive contribution to the streetscape and enhance the wider setting of the Hanwell Clock Tower Conservation Area.
- We also successfully negotiated section 106 payments to fund local infrastructure to support the enhancement and development of the local area.
* Image courtesy of Gensler Architects and Grain
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email