- We were appointed to prepare and submit a prior approval application and full planning application for the conversion and extension of a vacant office block to provide 70 residential units.
- The project was subject to significant interest from local residents and Councilors due to the proposed height and design of the building.
- Through early consultation with residents and representatives as well as working closely with the design team, we were able to agree with the Council a design approach that satisfied the Local Authority and facilitated the granting of planning permission.
- Following a successful prior approval application for the change of use of the office block in June 2018, planning permission for the extensions and alterations to the existing building was granted in February 2019.
- We were subsequently instructed to submit an application for a replacement 5G telecommunications mast on the roof of the building, which was approved in November 2019.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email