- Instructed by the Debt Advisory Dept. of a Top 4 Accountancy Practice
- to support a management buyout of a business
- ultimate lender being a relatively new entrant to the ABL market.
- to provide an appraisal of the contractors’ hire fleet and commercial vehicles to support a fixed term loan, undertake an accounts receivables review in support of a revolving facility and the valuation of 2 commercial properties for an additional term loan.
- The business was a leading group of construction companies operating across the North of England and Scotland in civils, commercial build, social housing and facilities.
- Due to the nature of the business, most assets were located at customer premises.
- Collect sufficient data to identify assets for valuation on a desktop basis and to support a fixed charge.
- AR expertise involved assessing the value of contracts and contractual debt.
- Utilising our vast database of auction comparable evidence to support a valuation of the hire fleet.
- Bespoke reporting to accommodate the contractual nature of the accounts receivable.
- The ability to provide valuations and reviews of not only 3 asset classes but also to be able to deal with, and understand, the contractual nature of the business.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and properties by email