Online AuctionsSALE NOW COMPLETE
Collective Online Auction - Somerset
Commercial vehicles, motorcycles & spare part/retail stock, bottling unit, telecomms stock, power hand tools, office furniture, etc.
By order of various Insolvency Practioners, Private Clients & Finance Companies
Location: Stoneford Farm, Steamalong Road, Isle Abbotts, Nr Taunton, Somerset, TA3 6RH
Bidding ends: 26 Sep 2019 at 12.00 PM
Bidding now closed.
Important site access information: This is a PPE site. Safety shoes and hi vis must be worn to ensure site access.
If you purchase a lot that requires Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS), we would like to make you aware that the RAMS will need to be completed and reviewed by an LSH representative prior to commencement of collection.
Equipment to include:
(Subject to Availability)
- Ford Transit, 17 seater mini bus (2010), mileage: 78,500kms
- Citroën Berlingo First 600HD, 1,560cc Diesel (2010), mileage: 43,600
- BMW 520D SE auto saloon 1995cc diesel (2007)
- Vauxhall Corsa, CDTI Club AC (2007)
- Mercedes Benz Vito 111 CDI long 2.1 panel van (2011), mileage: 168,500
- Mercedes Benz Vito 113 CDI 2.1 panel van, (2012), mileage: circa 133,500
- Ford Transit Connect T220 LX110 1.8 diesel panel van (2007)
- WK Lambretta, type 8, model ISIN scooter
- Asprilia 50cc motorcycle, model: RS50 MY06 (2007)
- Assorted Motorcycle spares including: tyres, exhausts, luggage, batteries, rims, body panels, consumables, etc.
- Range of Motorcycle related retail stock
- Range of power hand tools, garage equipment, air compressors, tower scaffolding, etc.
- Unbadged 6 station stainless steel bottle filler, hand lever operated, fitted transfer, pump, 2 x vessels, control panel, mounted on stan
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BOX
When bidding do not forget to 'Refresh' your screen to ensure you are aware of current bids
Staggered end times have been applied to this sale, please refer to Bidspotter.co.uk inventory pages for the end time of the item that you are bidding on. Normal 10 min extended bidding will apply to all lots, refer to Notice to Purchasers
Acceptance of final highest bids is subject to client approval
All assets are sold as seen, without warranty and remain the property of the vendor until cleared funds are received in full - Viewing is strongly recommended
For full details of viewing, clearance payment, export terms and specific arrangements refer to Notice to Purchasers
All assets are sold in accordance with our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
Lambert Smith Hampton is regulated under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and will not accept transactions in cash which exceed £7,000 under any circumstance
Get in touch
Email me direct