- The LSH A3 Corporate Relocation team was instructed to assist with a policy holder that required emergency office accommodation.
- A number of suitable offices premises were sourced that would meet the policyholder’s requirements. These properties were sourced within 72 hours of the instruction along with agreements at the premises for both Wi-Fi and network connections to be set up.
- Agreement was given by the insurer and our legal team checked over the lease prior to the relocation team checking over funding arrangements.
- The office was obtained for the client within one week of the claim being made with office furniture hired on their behalf by our relocation division.
- The policyholder began operating from the temporary premises one week after the incident. After 10 weeks in the temporary location the policyholder was re-located to a permanent office location by our agency team.
- The policyholder received a cash settlement and the premises were then handed over to our agents to dispose of via auction.
- The proactive approach taken by A3 Relocation to source suitable emergency office space meant the minimum level of disruption to the policy holder’s business activities.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and properties by email