Harwell Campus is a leading science, innovation, technology and business destination with over £2bn worth of research facilities, located just south of Oxford. Its home to the largest space cluster in Europe with over 200 science, research and private companies located on site. Lambert Smith Hampton has been instructed since 2013 to offer agency, marketing and development advice.
- Encourage outside occupiers to relocate their business onto the Campus and promote expansion capabilities to those already in situ.
- Create a connected and seamless marketing campaign across the Campus demonstrating the benefits of such a location including its wide ranging research, facilities, talent and amenity pool.
The LSH solution
- Used extensive market knowledge to leverage the speculative development of the ‘first’ new build unit on Campus – the Genesis building. This fully let before practical completion (PC).
Leverage the LSH network in the UK, and across the US, to promote the Campus and its extensive benefits.
- LSH supported the appointment of a global marketing agency to aid delivery of a full suite of compelling literature including a website, brochures, and signage which penetrated the UK business community.
- The 40,000 sq ft speculatively developed Genesis building was fully let before PC
- 25,000 sq ft of Grade A office space, fully let at PC
- The 50,000 sq ft Zephyr Science Warehouse fully let just after PC
- 70,000 sq ft of pre-lets secured to two companies
- 160,000 sq ft of speculatively developed or refurbished accommodation let in a calendar year