Events with Lambert Smith Hampton
UK hotel market briefing
Venue: United Kingdom House
18 Apr 2013
08:00 - 10:00
We are holding a briefing that will assess and present predictions on the UK hotel market. The briefing will include presentations from our valuation and research departments and our guest speaker from Whitebridge Hospitality - specialist consultants for operators and developers in the hospitality industry.
Our speakers will discuss:
- Chris Dallison, Director in Valuations: Focused on London and regional UK hotel market, providing an update on transactions, assessing emerging trends and developments in the market.
- Philip Camble, Director at Whitebridge Hospitality: Analysing the operations and transactional markets, their performance and key locations for investment.
- Tom Leahy, Associate Director in Research: Reviewing the economy, the state of the property market and the issues we face in 2013.
- 08:00 – Breakfast and networking
- 08:30 – Presentation commences
- 09:25 – Q&A
- 10:00 – Seminar ends
United Kingdom House
180 Oxford Street
Tel: 020 7198 2000
Link to google maps