The workplace is a key driver in achieving your business objectives.
It reflects your key values and brand and needs to attract and inspire talent. The workplace should maximise creativity, flexibility and productivity.
Our corporate real estate team will work with you to develop a workplace strategy that redefines and creates commercially viable environments.
In developing your workplace strategy we will fully engage with the stakeholders in your business. We will establish a comprehensive understanding of your needs and spatial challenges and help you:
- Drive improvements in financial performance. Achieve greater efficiency from assets in through utilisation and occupational density, rationalising where necessary
- Adopt flexible work practices so you workplace will adapt to new business opportunities and challenges
- Improve staff retention, employee satisfaction and productivity. Align workplace enablers such as layout, daylight, look and feel, acoustics, air quality, location and comfort. This includes a review of the wider work environment; transport and travel, job roles, flexible working, catering and facilities.
- Assess your workplace strategy against optimum levels of key performance and efficiency measurements. Measures include workstation density, desk sharing vs allocated ratios and utilisation
- Undertake options appraisals and financial analysis so you can reengineer your estate to meet workplace needs. This is a comprehensive analysis. It covers risk, funding options, re-gearing leases to re-balance the portfolio and cost/benefits of vacating leased premises. It includes analysis of taxation and VAT implications, cashflow and capital receipts.
Once your strategy is agreed, we help you implement it. We will form integrated project teams with representatives from all stakeholders and take a project lead in delivering the solution.
Read about how we have successfully helped Siemens and Pegasystems review their workplaces.