Private TreatyOFFERS INVITED
CGON Limited – In Liquidation
Offers Invited: Immediately
Right to Pursue - Intellectual property, including Registered Trademarks and Patent (UK) relating to: “a method of and apparatus for monitoring electrolyte concentration”
- When produced and fitted to an internal combustion engine, the product can significantly reduce the production of emissions.
- Apparatus for monitoring the concentration of electrolyte, particularly when monitoring electrolyte concentration in a hydrogen generator for an engine.
- Additional various worldwide Trademarks/Patent applications in process.
- Known to be used in hydrogen fuel enhancement to assist with lowering fuel emissions, a process whereby hydrogen and conventional hydrocarbon fuel is added to an internal combustion engine.
- Includes an electrical power supply circuit for supplying power to the electrolytic cell, in use.
- Current amount spent on research and development: £80,000
- Ability to be fitted to new/existing combustion engines
- Available for Diesel, Petrol or LPG various engine sizes.
- Available Associated Trademarks (UK Registered)
Mark Type: Figurative
Mark Text: CGON
Mark Type: Word
Mark Text: eZero
Classes: 1, 4, 12
All assets are sold as seen, without warranty and remain the property of the vendor until cleared funds are received in full - Viewing is strongly recommended
For full details of viewing, clearance payment, export terms and specific arrangements refer to Notice to Purchasers
All assets are sold in accordance with our Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
Lambert Smith Hampton is regulated under the Money Laundering Regulations 2017 and will not accept transactions in cash which exceed £7,000 under any circumstance
Get in touch
Email me direct