Business SalesOFFERS INVITED
Scaffolding Services and Quantity of Scaffolding Assets
By Order of the Milsted Langdon LLP Insolvency Team
Location: South West, UK
Offers Invited: by no later than 10.00am on Thu 10th Jun 2021
The businesses have been operating for many years and have an established name in the South West market place.
- Two companies, one providing scaffolding services and the other owning a large quantity of scaffolding assets.
- Provides services across multiple sites, with key sites for prestigious clients.
- Annual revenue in the trading company of over £1.4m and gross profit margin of c.43%.
REASON FOR SALE
- Current financial pressures mean that an urgent sale is required. It is expected that any sale will take place by way of an insolvency process.
- Any acquirer will need to be in a position to complete asap and understand that warranties and indemnities are not expected to be given.
FINANCIALS - TRADING COMPANY
Subject to normal undertakings as regards confidentiality, further information will be provided to those parties indicating an interest in acquiring this businesses or assets. Information will not be provided to agents acting for undisclosed principals.
Should you wish to receive further information, please contact a member of the Milsted Langdon LLP Insolvency Team:
Phone: 01823 44 55 66
Phone: 01823 44 55 66
This information has been provided on the understanding that the proposed transaction falls within Article 62 of the Financial Services and Markets Act (Financial Promotion) Order 2001, to which the provisions of Section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 do not apply.
Milsted Langdon LLP has not reviewed or verified the contents of this information provided and makes no representation or warranty (express and implied) as to its accuracy or completeness.
This information has been circulated to elicit interest. No investment decision should be made on the basis of this information. Any recipient who wishes to pursue an interest should complete their own due diligence and other enquiries as they see fit.
We are retained on behalf of the vendor to seek an acquirer and therefore our charges are to the vendor.