Business SalesOFFERS INVITED
Opportunity to invest in or acquire the trade and assets of an advanced automotive engineering business with a motorsports heritage
By Order of the Directors
Offers Invited: Immediately
Advanced engineering and manufacturing business that specialises in the premium automotive and motorsports sectors. The Company has international motorsports heritage & in recent years, the focus has shifted from motorsports to engineering and manufacturing commercial projects in the premium automotive sector.
- Over the past two years, the Company has designed and is finalising works on its flagship product, a racing inspired roadworthy supercar. The product is in the final stages of completion, and is marketed in the high-value, high-specification range.
- Freehold site desirably located close to Silverstone, on which a Centre of Excellence is currently being developed for low carbon automotive technologies and for the acquisition of state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing equipment. When finished, the facility will be approximately 30,000sq.ft.
- The Company has three revenue streams:
- Products - organically designed road legal supercar, with high level engineering quality to achieve race standard levels of performance
- Projects - a history of large scale design and engineering projects with several major vehicle manufacturers, the majority of whom the Company has Tier 1 status.
- Manufacturing - manufactures pre-specified components and parts.
Turnover pre-Covid £7.209M Year End 2020 £2.847M
If you would like further information on this opportunity, please set up as a User on FRP’s Data Room using the link below. When set up, then contact Philip Watkins and James Norman on the details below to agree a non-disclosure agreement and then granted access to an information memorandum.
+44 (0)7867 978 106
+44 (0)7712 653 405
This briefing sheet contains information supplied by company personnel. LSH provides no warranties or indemnities in respect of such information. All interested parties must rely on their own investigations when reviewing this opportunity.
Get in touch
Email me direct