Hallgarth Manor Hotel
We are instructed by Tony Murphy of Harrisons Business Recovery and Insolvency, the Joint Administrator of Shepherds Cox (North Allerton) Ltd, to offer for sale Hallgarth Manor Hotel near Durham.
Location: Durham, UK
Offers Invited: 12noon on Friday 4th September 2020
- The 16th Century Hallgarth Manor, which recently has undergone a £2m refurbishment.
- Provides 24 en-suite bedrooms.
- Three restaurant areas totalling more than 140 covers.
- A bar and residents' lounge and a 240-capacity function room.
- Set within a four acre country estate.
- Trading under Best Western brand.
- Annual net turnover of £954,611.
- It is located just 5 miles from Durham.
This briefing sheet contains information supplied by company personnel. LSH provides no warranties or indemnities in respect of such information. All interested parties must rely on their own investigations when reviewing this opportunity.
Get in touch
Email me direct