Business SalesOFFERS INVITED
A method of and apparatus for monitoring electrolyte concentration
Offers Invited: Immediately
Right to Pursue - Intellectual property, including Registered Trademarks and Patent (UK) relating to: "a method of and apparatus for monitoring electrolyte concentration"
- When produced and fitted to an internal combustion engine, the product can significantly reduce the production of emissions.
- Apparatus for monitoring the concentration of electrolyte, particularly when monitoring electrolyte concentration in a hydrogen generator for an engine.
- Additional various worldwide Trademarks/Patent applications in process.
- Known to be used in hydrogen fuel enhancement to assist with lowering fuel emissions, a process whereby hydrogen and conventional hydrocarbon fuel is added to an internal combustion engine.
- Includes an electrical power supply circuit for supplying power to the electrolytic cell, in use.
- Current amount spent on research and development: £80,000.
- Ability to be fitted to new/existing combustion engines.
- Available for diesel, petrol or LPG various engine sizes.
- Available associated Trademarks (UK registered)
Mark type: Figurative
Mark Text: CGON
Mark type: Word
Mark text: eZero
Classes: 1, 4, 12
If you would like more information about this company and to register your interest please complete and sign the attached non-disclosure agreement and return it to email@example.com.
This briefing sheet contains information supplied by company personnel. LSH provides no warranties or indemnities in respect of such information. All interested parties must rely on their own investigations when reviewing this opportunity.
Get in touch
Email me direct