Commercial property consultancy and agency advice in Manchester
Looking to buy, sell, or lease commercial property space in Manchester or the surrounding area? Need commercial property consultancy advice?
Our expert team of Chartered Surveyors and Property Consultants provide a full range of property advice, including Agency and Investment, Building Consultancy, Business Rates, Landlord and Tenant, Property and Facilities Management, and Valuations.
Our coverage of the Manchester commercial property market
Based in the heart of Manchester’s financial and professional service district in Spinningfields, we cover the whole of the North West, including Manchester City Centre and out of town markets, as well as the counties of Cheshire, Cumbria, Merseyside and Lancashire.
We are appointed on some of the region’s most significant commercial property and infrastructure schemes, including:
- Transport for Greater Manchester’s Metrolink development
- Central Park – consent for 1.4m sq ft of grade A offices
- Cheadle Royal – North West’s premier office business park comprising over 650,000 sq ft of grade A accommodation
- Northwich Town Centre development – Barons Quay
- Wirral Waters, Birkenhead – 2.5m sq ft of industrial trade and distribution accommodation available on a bespoke basis
- Lancashire Business Park, Leyland - Over 400,000 sq ft of speculative Industrial & Logistics development
Our Manchester office also manages major contracts for The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) and Homes and Communities Agency (HCA).
View commercial property to let or for sale in Manchester
Manchester office market statistics at your fingertips
How much office space was let or sold in the last quarter? What is the most recent office market take-up figure? Find out with our Office Market Pulse.
Each quarter, we produce the most up to date statistics on the office market in our Manchester Office Pulse – providing you with a complete overview of the most recent office transactions, take-up and supply in the Manchester market.
Manchester Real Estate network
We regularly run, sponsor and speak at local commercial property events. Please contact us
for more information and forthcoming dates.
Print this page