- We have seen an influx of non-governmental occupiers locating in Victoria: TMT, Oil and Gas, corporates, PR firms and luxury retail brands.
- First half of 2013 has slight slow-down in volume of transactions in occupier and investment markets.
- Q2 2013 headline rents increased to £70 per sq ft, the highest values since 2008: a resurgence in the market.
- Largest deals in 2013: John Lewis take 35,000 sq ft in 123 Victoria Street and World Fuel Service Europe take 24,000 sq ft in 62 Buckingham Gate.
- Space released by government creates potential opportunities for investors to convert office stock to alternative use.
- Major regeneration of area surrounding Victoria Station set to transform the local market.
Click here for a more in-depth analysis of the Victoria office market.