While 2013 has seen a resurgence in demand for both distribution and multi-let industrial investments, a number of deals are yet to complete. Q1 was particularly slow with only IM Properties’ acquisition of The Hub in Birmingham, and LIM’s purchase of First Point in Burton grabbing the headlines. That said, we continue to see significant demand in the market for good quality product and while few deals have completed so far in Q2, a number of notable transactions are under offer including:
- Oxford Street IE, Bilston (114,912 sq ft)
- Smyths Toys, Newcastle-under-Lyme (414,876 sq ft)
- Big Blue, Birmingham (210,0000 sq ft)
- Cofton Centre, Longbridge (47,559 sq ft)
- The Duke, Burton-upon-Trent (303,047 sq ft)
Read our latest research and market views.