Events with Lambert Smith Hampton
The Creation of the Northern Powerhouse
Venue: The Queens Hotel
15 Apr 2016 - 15 Apr 2016
11:30 - 15:00
Lambert Smith Hampton is proud to sponsor The Met Club’s Creation of the Northern Powerhouse event, which takes place on Friday 15 April 2016 at The Queens Hotel in Leeds.
The event, which promises to attract over 160 delegates, will examine the following questions:
- What has been done so far in order to create the Northern Powerhouse?
- What is yet to be achieved?
- How are we going to do this?
Chaired by Andrew Palmer, Chief Executive of North of England Excellence, the panel includes:
- Tom Riordan – CEO Leeds City Council
- John Mothersole – CEO Sheffield City Council
- Malcolm Relph - Economic and Regeneration Strategy Manager Hull City Council
- Pat Richie – CEO Newcastle Council
For any further information, please contact Lorraine Malatesta, Event Manager at the Met Club, at . Alternatively, please visit the Met Club's website.
Find out more information about this event