The Northern Powerhouse initiative has been part of the mainstream political agenda for over twelve months now and it continues to garner substantial media attention on a seemingly daily basis. But how can the major cities of the North ensure this concept moves from rhetoric to reality, and what does this mean for the commercial property industry?
We're hosting a breakfast seminar to launch Lambert Smith Hampton’s (LSH) inaugural Northern Powerhouse Office Market Report, which looks at office market activity and the dominant property trends seen across the region during the past 12 months.
This seminar will also highlight how the devolution agenda can be harnessed to encourage further investment to help the north compete on a national and global stage, and will shine a spotlight on a number of key issues, including:
- Capitalising on increased infrastructure and spending
- Harnessing the knowledge economy to attract and retain the best talent
- Supporting the sectors that are driving economic and social growth
- Understanding the influencers of corporate activity and what occupiers actually want
- Addressing the looming grade A supply shortage and unlocking future development
08:30 Registration and breakfast
09:45 Panel debate and Q&A
To reserve your place, please click here.
Can't make the event?
We’re happy to provide a bespoke briefing. To find out more, please contact Nicola Bulley.
We’re also holding separate presentations in Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and Sheffield. Please contact Nicola Bulley if an alternative location would be more suitable.