- Surveyor Conference: Current Property Issues 2013
Events with Lambert Smith Hampton
Surveyor Conference: Current property issues 2013
Venue: Thistle East Midlands Airport,
05 Jun 2013
09:30 - 17:00
Dilapidations remain a major issue with diminution/s18 valuations continuing to exercise the minds of valuers.
As part of this day-long conference for surveyors, David Gilbert - Director at LSH - will look at this subject, and his talk will ensure you approach the valuation correctly and are abreast of latest developments.
- A review of relevant case law
- The new protocol for dilapidations
- Practical problems reviewed
- The role of the Building surveyor
To find out more about this event and other speakers lined up to present on the day, as well as to book your place, please visit Pro Conferences.
Find out more information about this event