Events with Lambert Smith Hampton
pro.manchester Property Event
Venue: Sheppard Robson
03 May 2013
08:00 - 09:30
Greater Manchester’s Commercial Property Market – its impact on Manchester’s future prosperity as a regional and international city
This event will assess the trends taking place in the commercial property market, highlight predictions for the year ahead and consider the key drivers for investment in Manchester. The following questions will be raised:
- Does Manchester have the right buildings and land to satisfy not only the traditional service and financial sector but also the science and technology companies being attracted to the city?
- With economic uncertainty and reluctance of the banks to lend to the property sector, when will we see new development?
- Investor demand remains focussed on prime stock, when will the funds return to the North West?
- Abid Jaffry, Head of Manchester office, LSH
- Tim Newns, Chief Executive, Midas
- Matt Crompton, Joint Managing Director, Muse Developments
Find out more
Tel: +44(0)0161 233 8900
Link to google maps