We are delighted to announce we will be holding our 25th annual Ski Challenge from Thursday 19 to Saturday 21 January 2012 in the Italian Alps at Courmayeur.
Ezra Nahome, our CEO, said: "The Ski Challenge is one of the longest-running events in the commercial property industry, combining competitive skiing with effective business networking opportunities. The event next year promises to be even bigger and better than previous years as we celebrate our 25th anniversary."
The Ski Challenge program will include an exclusive CPD accredited two-hour Business Forum for clients where leaders of the industry will discuss key issues affecting commercial property. The 2012 Business Forum guest speakers and panellists will include:
- Mark Pears, CEO, William Pears Group
- Andrew Altman, CEO, Olympic Park Legacy Committee
- Damian Wild, Editor, Estates Gazette
- Mike Sales, Head of Global Property Investment, Henderson Global Investors
The event will be supported by Estates Gazette, with Wedlake Bell, Henderson Global Investors and Sequence sponsoring some of the ski and snowboard races on Saturday 21 January.
Race categories will include:
- LSH Giant Slalom
- Dual Slalom Parallel - Sponsored by Sparks and Wedlake Bell
- Estates Gazette Cup - Fastest male and fastest female
- LSH Sequence Cup - Fastest mixed gender team
Newcomers Award - Fastest team of newcomers
Snowboarders Race - Snowboarders of all levels are invited to carve up the Giant Slalom Course for the Andy Tudor Memorial Cup (fastest snowboarder)
Dual Slalom knock-out event in aid of LandAid - Sponsored by Wedlake Bell