Whether for accounting and review purposes, development appraisal or to support ongoing estate management, we provide UK public sector bodies with the detailed valuations they require.
We cover both conventional space and specialist properties such as highways, hospitals and military establishments, courts, schools, libraries, depots, crematoria, parks and more.
Our team works across central and local government and we are a registered supplier on the Government Procurement Service framework.
Meeting your valuation obligations
All public sector bodies are required to obtain an up-to-date valuation of their operational and investment portfolios on a regular basis. We can help you meet these duties, no matter how complex or diverse your portfolio.
Our valuations play a key role in:
- Capital accounting
- Service reviews and feasibility studies
- Ad hoc property appraisals
- Development appraisals
- Compulsory Purchase processes
- Asset and estate management
They can also be used as the basis for general property market advice.
An established public sector partner
As a long-standing partner to a range of public sector organisations, we have a thorough understanding of your property valuation requirements. Our clients include:
- Central government departments – Home Office, Ministry of Justice, Department for Transport
- Agencies and NDPBs – Highways Agency, Environment Agency, Driving Standards Agency
- NHS and healthcare providers
- Local authorities – many London Boroughs, County Councils and District Councils