Many landlords outsource facilities management to improve efficiency and to ensure their buildings provide the environment and services that will satisfy the business requirements of their occupiers.
Effective facilities management allows occupiers to focus on their core business and maximise their productivity, whilst reducing costs and ensuring full compliance with regulation.
Reducing costs and improving occupier satisfaction
Our office network and infrastructure means we are close to the properties we manage. This allows us to deliver facilities management services efficiently and to develop strong relationships with the occupiers in our managed portfolios.
Our team will manage your day-to-day facility management and maintenance tasks effectively, reducing costs and making sure that your property operates with maximum efficiency and safety – all while improving occupier satisfaction.
You can hand over responsibility for all administration, liaison and reporting, leaving you with more time to concentrate on your business.
Find out more about our health and safety risk mitigation services
Delivering key benefits for our clients
We offer a wide range of services to support our clients, including helpdesk facilities, technical advice through approved consultancy for health and safety and M&E services, Planned Preventative Maintenance, equipment lifecycle analysis and energy management.
Our Facilities Management team will integrate the planning and management of both hard (e.g plants and building fabric) and soft (e.g landscaping, cleaning, security, reception and health and safety) facilities, delivering high-quality, robust service streams and economies of scale .
The key benefits for our clients include:
- Centralised reporting and tracking through our online reporting systems
- Accurate and timely financial information for service charge budgeting and control of expenditure
- Building fabric reports by our partner consultants
- Compliance with statutory health and safety and building engineering requirements
- Regulatory and statutory compliance through proactive monitoring and management
- Supply chain management – delivering value and using the right contractors
- Safe working environment – our online portals monitor health and safety compliance and manage our approved contractors, providing visibility and consistency for our team and clients alike