Our residential development consultants will help you reduce the time it takes to get planning permission and maximise returns and the benefits of residential development.
We offer practical and knowledgeable advice to help you select development opportunities, navigate your way through the planning system and deliver your scheme on time.
Since 2010, our residential development consultants have supported the delivery of over 15,000 houses in the south east alone.
Support throughout the residential development lifecycle
We provide support to all aspects of the residential development process, from site identification, acquisition and planning policy through to affordable housing, section 106 negotiations and eventual disposal.
- Development project management and scheme delivery
- Coordination of major residential development projects and masterplans
- Residential site identification
- Planning application management
- Residential viability assessments
- Affordable housing assessments
- Section 106 negotiations
- Planning policy advice – CIL/ affordable housing
- Residential development opportunity acquisition and disposal
- Strategic residential development advice and option negotiation
- Planning appeals expert witness
A trusted partner to both developers and local authorities
We are trusted advisers to local authorities and developers, giving us a unique understanding of both sides of the development coin. We have recently provided Community Infrastructure Levy advice to nine local authorities in the South East and provided advice on several major development masterplans in London.