Our team of industrial and logistics experts offers sound and uncomplicated advice to occupiers in the logistics and manufacturing sectors, finding you the right space and saving you money.
Year on year, 75% of our industrial and logistics instructions are on behalf of existing clients, including Tesco, Boots and Clipper Logistics, providing a deeper understanding of logistics property and markets than our competitors.
We can help you find and acquire industrial and logistics property ranging from large scale national distribution centres (100,000 sq ft and above) down to industrial units of 1,500 sq ft.
We also dispose of around 10m sq ft of industrial and logistics space every year.
Find out more about our work in the industrial and logistics market
We are experts in acquiring industrial warehouse space and will match the right freehold or leasehold property to your business needs.
Whether you are looking to acquire a national distribution centre on a build to suit basis or a local depot in an existing building, we have the skills to assist you. Typically, our services cover each stage of the acquisition process, including:
- Search review – ensuring your search criteria are aligned with your business needs from the outset
- Market appraisal – providing detailed advice on leasing or purchasing , as well as build-to-suit or development options and identifying off-market opportunities
- Building and racking layout options – working with you to design the optimal layout for your building
- Shortlisting – drawing up an industrial property shortlist and conducting the initial inspections
- Negotiation and agreement of terms – using our market knowledge to get you the best deals
- Benchmarking – helping you compare options for occupancy cost and operations
- Legal services – transactions often fail during the legal process – our understanding will help you navigate the potential pitfalls and deliver the best commercial solution
- Fit-out – we help manage the process for you
Managing disposals in the industrial and logistics market
If you’re considering disposing of an industrial or warehouse property to reduce lease liabilities or raise capital from a freehold sale, we will ensure that you achieve the best possible exit. We can advise you throughout the process, including:
- Reviewing your portfolio and agreeing the disposal route and timescales
- Creating and delivering a targeted marketing campaign
- Managing viewings
- Negotiating and agreeing on terms, using our market knowledge to get you the best deal
- Legal services – we help you you navigate the potential pitfalls and deliver the best commercial solution
Contact us to discuss your acquisition or disposal needs