LSH was appointed by Ealing under the CCS framework RM928, for which it has been a supplier since 2013. Over the last 12 months, the LSH real estate advisory team has been working very closely with the London Borough of Ealing to manage their property portfolio. Projects include:
- HRA & General Fund Portfolio – valuation of HRA and General Fund portfolio assets worth £3.7 billion and £380 million respectively.
- Ealing Town Hall – marketing of the Grade II listed Ealing Town Hall for conversion to hotel use.
- Perceval House – later this year, LSH will be helping the council appoint a partner to secure the redevelopment of Perceval House for a high quality, residential-led mixed use development with new offices for the council’s own occupation.
- Southall Gateway – supporting the council in the development of land and property close to Southall station for a £150m gateway housing development under the GLA Housing Zone initiative.
- Right to Buy – processed 270 Right to Buy valuations and plans for the home ownership team.
Henry Kennedy-Skipton, Head of Regeneration, at the London Borough of Ealing commented: “Ealing Council has been pleased with the way in which Lambert Smith Hampton has responded to the council’s requirements and demonstrated that it is sensitive to projects which are of political importance and of heritage value.”
Neil Parlett, Director – Real Estate Advisory, at Lambert Smith Hampton added: “Myself and the LSH team have really enjoyed working closely with the London Borough of Ealing over the past 12 months. Ealing is a great place to live, work and enjoy. The speed of change in the borough means that we have had to work hard to deliver innovative solutions that respond to the council’s ambitions.”