We will be returning to Courmayeur, Italy, on Thursday 17 to Saturday 19 January 2013 for our annual Ski Challenge and Business Forum.
Networking and competitive skiing
The three day event provides of a number of networking opportunities and culminates in a ski and snowboarding race day. An invite-only, CPD-accredited, two hour Business Forum kicks off the event, with leaders from across the industry discussing key issues affecting commercial property.
Previous years’ speakers have included Lord Coe, Andrew Altman, CEO of the Olympic Park Legacy Committee, Mark Pears, CEO of William Pears Group, and Mike Sales, Head of Global Property Investment at Henderson Global Investors. Speakers for 2013 will be announced shortly.
The final day is dedicated to racing. In 2012 more than 100 people competed in various ski and snowboarding, individual and team competitions. To reserve your place to race please click here or contact Momentum Ski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7183 6096. Categories will include:
- Lambert Smith Hampton cup: Fastest team of three individuals who are all from the same property company.
- Estates Gazette cup: Fastest individual male and female skier.
- Lambert Smith Hampton mixed gender cup: Fastest team of three individuals including at least one male and one female competitor. Competitors do not have to be from the same company.
- Fund & investment cup: Fastest team – whose members must be from a property fund or investment company. Competitors do not have to be from the same company.
- Commercial property master cup: Fastest team whose members are all 45 years or older. Competitors do not have to be from the same company.
- Newcomers award: Fastest team of newcomers. Competitors do not have to be from the same company.
- Open team competition: Overall fastest team whose members are not from the same company.
- Snowboarder race: Awarded to the fastest individual male and female snowboarder.
- Dual parallel slalom race: Teams of three race against each other in a dual slalom knock-out style event. The last team standing wins. Competitors do not have to be from the same company.
Ezra Nahome, our CEO, commented: “The event is the longest running in our industry and remains a fixture for those focussed on networking and competitive skiing. It is always well-supported by industry leaders focused on business generation.”
The event is supported by Estates Gazette, with Wedlake Bell, Sequence, BDO and Dare 2b as event sponsors.
For further information visit our Ski Challenge website: www.lshskichallenge.co.uk . To book your place click here or contact Momentum Ski on 020 7183 6096.