Commercial property consultants
Don't see what you need? Please contact us and we'll do all we can to solve your problem.
Location map based on postcode therefore indicative. Where two markers may be shown (green and red), green arrow points to location.
Type General Industrial, Warehouse / Distribution, Trade Counter
Size3,190 sq ft (296 sq m)
Rent £7.25 per sq ft (£78.04 per sq m)
Annual Rent £23,128
0121 237 2371
Cheston Road comprises a terrace block of modern units located in a popular trade counter location. Situated on Cheston Road, Aston, close to Birmingham city centre, the Aston Expressway (A38) and Lichfield Road (A5127) are both a short distance away and provide access to the Midlands Motorway Network at Junction 6 of the M6, Spaghetti Junction.
The specification includes:
- Approximately 20ft (6.1m) to eaves
- Plastisol colour coated roof with built up insulated cladding
- Power floated concrete slab with a floor loading of 37.5 kN/mm
- Roller shutter per unit approx 13.9ft (4.2m) wide x 14.9ft (4.5m) high
- Metal halide lighting
- Ceiling mounted gas heating
- Fenced service yard and car parking
- Internal offices with CAT II lighting, electric wall heaters and carpet
- Electric security shutters to entrances